Tian-Jin Cultural Festival
Saturday May 6 - Sunday May 7, 11 AM - 4 PM
Attend our annual cultural festival to enjoy inspiring performances in the fine arts, participate in family-friendly activities, eat authentic Taiwanese cuisine, and check out the free health clinic offered upstairs. Our event generally draws more than 2,000 visitors from the Lower Mainland and other regions.
★ Multicultural shows and performances
★ Taiwanese food vendors
★ Booths selling lovely merchandise
★ Free, fun games for children
★ Prize draws and giveaways
Buy Festival Coupon Booklets in advance!
Each booklet offers $20 of food vouchers for you to use at the event, AND the chance to win the awesome prizes below.
To purchase, please contact (604) 568-9880.
Enter to Win Three Grand Prizes
To enter, please purchase a coupon book, which includes $20 worth of food coupons for you to use at the event.
Roundtrip Plane Tickets for 2 from Vancouver to Los Angeles, California
Some restrictions apply.* Gift receiver pays applicable taxes and luggage fees.
Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Tracker (value: $200)
$100 Gift Card to Restaurant (TBD)
Virtual Reality Goggles
Food at the Festival
Saturday May 6
- 11:00 - 12:00 DEAL Band
- 12:00 - 12:30 Welcome Remarks
- 12:30 - 1:00 Tian-Jin Formation Drums
- 1:00 - 2:00 Le Plaisir Dance Troupe
- 2:00 - 2:30 SONG
- 2:30 - 3:00 XiMu Vocal Academy
- 3:00 - 3:30 Zing! Children's Choir
- 3:30 - 3:40 Descension Band
- 3:40 - 3:50 Verna - Hip-pop
- 3:50 - 4:00 James - Magic Show
Sunday May 7
- 11:00 - 12:00 XiMu Vocal Academy
- 12:00 - 12:30 Yogadrum
- 12:30 - 1:00 Burnaby Seniors Association
- 1:00 - 1:20 Tian Jin Line Dance
- 1:20 - 2:00 Feng Feng Performance & Education Academy
- 2:00 - 2:30 Vancouver Ocarina Family
- 2:30 - 3:00 Shaolin Martial Arts Academy
- 3:00 - 3:30 Michelle Kwan-Guzheng Live!
- 3:30 - 3:50 Tian-Jin Formation Drum
- 3:50 - 4:00 Prize Draw
Thank you to our sponsors!
Imagine. Construct. Progress. Building for today and tomorrow;
Better homes help make better lives.
Your best place to sing and party with friends.